Monday, October 11, 2010

The "Don'ts" of High school

(Please excuse my language in this blog post. It won't happen again, I can assure you!)



-Is it not amazing how quickly word travels in High school?-
-Just because I am OK with kissing my boyfriend after a day of dating, I'm a whore. My least favorite word ever to be said. That is what I am known as, by a number of people. I can not stress how much I honestly don't care what anyone has to say. I don't care what those people think about me. They do not know me at all and they don't know what I do and who I am. So, I don't care. But, my friends, it IS High school and from the pre- to the post pubescent males and females, everyone will talk. Their gossip being their only means of staying connected to the world. They are a community of trash talking, drama breathing, gossip spewing air heads. What ever you do, whether it be the smallest possible thing, EVERYONE will know about it. So, don't you dare step on an ant or get a rock in your shoe. You better not get toothpaste in your hair or dirt on your pants. No kissing you boyfriend in public. OH, and what ever you do, just do not be a girl, at all. Don't smile too much or you will be a freak, but don't frown at all or you will be a depressed emo kid. Just do me a favor and do not ever kiss your boyfriend.
My anger is through the roof, my temperature has sky rocketed to the moon. I hate, with everything in me, the word "whore", especially when it is being directed at me. It is the one and only word that you could say to me and I would hit you right in the face with a closed fist and absolutely no hesitation.
I don't care what they think. They can call me anything they want and give any bullshit example that they want. But, they are ignorant and they will never know me. I am 1000000% happy with the person that I am. I know who I am and what I am not. As long as I know the truth and he knows the truth, all is fine and dandy.






So, let them spit their acid, volatile words. Let them open their garbage mouths and litter the world with trash talk and fallacies. People will talk, no matter what and you have two options. Put it behind you and do your own thing or let it get to you and cause more problems.

I say FUCK THE MASSES.

Because seriously, do they matter to you at all? It is in the human nature to be curious and suspicious and they will continue to run their mouths no matter the effect. So, tune it out and live it up.

No comments: