Saturday, October 23, 2010

Life is good guys.. Life is pretty good.

"The only difference between a flower and a weed is......Judgement "
Finding this quote is so ironic! My mother has been telling me for a week now that I have finally blossomed into the beautiful flower she always knew I would one day become.
I recently had a new guy come into my life. He is good and sweet and so imperfectly amazing. He smiles and my cheeks heat up right away. He laughs and I smile because of how completely cute his laugh is. His eyes change color, and I honestly find my self staring so deeply into them that I forget whats going on around me and all I see is him. We all know that there is a difference between smart and intelligence. My boyfriend is intelligent and smart all in one. He has common sense and control and respect. He is responsible and goal orientated. He makes me need to do better in school. He makes me want to do better in every aspect of my life. I want to be around him all the time. I want to know his every mood, recognize all his faces, know what every sound in his voice means. I want to know all there is to know about him and I want to be there for him and hold him and make him smile. Heres the kicker guys, I also want him to know all this about me. Thats something I've never wanted before. I have always wanted that element of mystery, that knowledge in my mind that someone will never know everything there is to know about me. I wanted that power, that control. But, with Aarron, things are different. I want him to know all that there is to know. I think he could handle it, I think WE could handle it. There is just something about him. Something that I recognize, something that I see in myself sometimes. He's always himself, and never tries to be anything more or less. He holds me so close and makes me feel special and important. He asks me to go places with him and its nice, you know, to feel that you're wanted. This guy with this amazing personality and an awesome sense of humor has somehow pulled me out of my comfort zone and made me feel comfortable in his. I'm happy with him and happy with who I am around him and with him. He brightens my days and lights up my nights. He calms my fears and smothers my worries. I look forward to all the joy and happiness and excitement. I look forward to the days full of laughter and jokes and smiles. I look forward to seeing him smile and watching him have fun and enjoy life. I look forward to making him as happy as he makes me.
This is something good and pure, something that I will never ever forget. In 3 short weeks something in me has changed and I am irrevocably grateful. This year has been rough, dirty, nasty and disgusting. Things have changed, I have lost family members and pieces of my heart have been permanently crushed, stomped on and shattered. But, I am insanely blessed, for this year has also been one of the best years of my life. We moved to a nice house, I got to know so much about my mother, I have the best of friends around me, I reached goals and made new ones, and I found this guy. This amazing, dorky, smart, handsome, funny as hell, passionate, sentimental, adorable, talented, sincere guy who makes me so entirely happy.
This makes my mother say "Amber, you have become such a woman, a lady, a flower. You have blossomed and opened up to new things. You finally opened your heart and you're letting someone in a little bit. You're my beautifully bloomed flower." I love my mom.
Life is good guys, life is pretty good.





No comments: