Friday, August 20, 2010

Don't change


Just thought I'd try out something new.
Doesn't really fit who I know I am though.
It's just... life has been getting more difficult by the second and I wanted a break from being me. But, this little game of dress up
didn't help at all.
I feel worse than I did before, because now that I washed my hair and
the sharpie came off... I feel bad about trying to be someone else. I'm sick... Sick and tired of having to go through all this. I seriously hate dragging people
into my problems so this is all I'm going to say.
Love yourself. Love who you are even if others don't. If they are stupid enough to not take you for who you are, then they don't deserve to be in your life.
That up there is not me.
This, below, is who I am. And I say.. Take it or leave it, because I won't change for anyone.

No comments: